• 1 half chaps & riding gloves
• 1 pair short riding boots
• 1 pair shoes & flip-flops
• 1 light rain jacket (essential)
• 1 warm jumper / fleece
• 1 jeans / long trousers / slacks
• 1 shorts
• 2 riding breeches / jodhpurs
• 4 long sleeved shirts
• Underwear, socks & pyjamas
• Riding helmet, brimmed hat & dark glasses
• Lightweight binoculars
• Digital camera, memory cards, 300 x zoom & wide-angle lenses
• Mini first aid kit to include: insect repellent, eye drops, lip balm & sun cream (high protection factor)
• Shampoo, conditioner & soap
• Safari baseball cap & 750ml water bottle as a gift
Personal effects should be packed into a soft duffle bag
with a maximum luggage weight limit of 15 kgs per person, including carry-on luggage.
Dinners are smart-casual, please bring appropriate clothing as temperatures can drop to 10˚C (50˚F).
Clothing should be in safari khaki or neutral colours.