ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR KENYA (as per the Kenya Airport Authority website)
1. Tourist Visa. Apply at least 14 days before arrival via: eVisa (pre-arrival online visas are mandatory).
2. Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate. If you do not have a certificate, then you are required to present a negative PCR Covid-19 test certificate. The PCR test results must be no older than 72 hours prior to travel.
DEPARTURE REQUIREMENTS FROM KENYA
Please enquire if a negative PCR Covid-19 test certificate is required by your airlines or your onward destination. If so, then please let us know and we can help organize this.
IMPORTANT - It is imperative that guests also confirm with their airlines and their local authorities of any additional action or clearances they may require to travel. Everyone must be aware that there is an inherent risk of travel during a pandemic and therefore be financially prepared if they happen to contract Covid-19 whilst here in Kenya.
APPLYING FOR YOUR KENYAN VISA
2. Open an account and sign in.
3. Host/Physical adress details: Safaris Unlimited (Africa) Ltd./ Gordie Church, No 11 Wasaa Road, Off Magadi Road, P O Box 24181 – 00502, Nairobi, Kenya
4. Host telephone number: + 254 727 535019 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Point of Entry: JKIA Nairobi.
6. Make sure you have the following images in low to medium resolution ready to upload:
- Colour passport size photo taken within the last 6 months with a white or off-white background, not in uniform and without sunglasses or a hat. Clear lens prescription glasses may be worn.
- Photo of your passport bio page where it has your photo and information.
- Full itinerary from Safaris Unlimited (we will send you this when you are ready to apply for your visa).
- If you have booked any hotels before your trip with us, please also upload your hotel reservation.
7. Visa Fee is $ 51 paid via card on-line.
8. Once you submit your application, wait a few days then go back into your account on the portal and your visa should be there.
9. Print off the visa, keep it with your passport to present upon arrival in Nairobi.