ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR KENYA
Tourist Visa. Apply at least 14 days before arrival via: eVisa, Atlys or KATO (Kenya Association of Tour Operators), (pre-arrival online visas are mandatory).
APPLYING FOR YOUR KENYAN VISA
1. Visitors apply for their visas via: or or or eVisa, Atlys or KATO Requirement info may be found on : Single Entry Tourist Visa
2. Open an account and sign in.
3. Host/Physical adress details: Safaris Unlimited (Africa) Ltd./ Gordie Church, No 11 Wasaa Road, Off Magadi Road, P O Box 24181 – 00502, Nairobi, Kenya
4. Host telephone number: + 254 727 535019 E-mail: email@example.com
5. Point of Entry: JKIA Nairobi.
6. Make sure you have the following images in low to medium resolution ready to upload:
- Colour passport size photo taken within the last 6 months with a white or off-white background, not in uniform and without sunglasses or a hat. Clear lens prescription glasses may be worn.
- Photo of your passport bio page where it has your photo and information.
- Full itinerary from Safaris Unlimited (we will send you this when you are ready to apply for your visa).
- If you have booked any hotels before your trip with us, please also upload your hotel reservation.
7. Visa Fee is $ 51 paid via card on-line.
8. Once you submit your application, wait a few days then go back into your account on the portal and your visa should be there.
9. Print off the visa, keep it with your passport to present upon arrival in Nairobi.