Our family business was born out of one man's enterprising idea - in 1971, Tony Church as a young pioneer, set up horseback and wildlife safaris across East Africa. Now internationally renowned for its professionalism and extraordinary experiences, the company is owned by Tony's son, Gordie, who shares his passion for wilderness and adventure.
Do what you love, love what you do...
Wind in his hair, sun on his face and safaris in his blood - Gordie's endless quest for scouting unchartered country has become his career. He will lead your African adventure, sharing with you his love for the wild and profound knowledge of its people. His expert leadership goes into the detail of every safari.
- Experience – deep-rooted knowledge of Africa
- Endurance – over 50 years of outfitting safaris
- Research – carefully selected boutique lodges and wilderness areas
- Access – private wildlife conservancies and exclusive campsites
- Personal hosting – planned and accompanied by your private guide
- Unlimited – horseback riding, wildlife photography, walking, fishing, flying…
- Customised – private-canvas mobile camp, safari vehicles and support trucks
- Reciprocity – long-standing relationships with local chiefs and village ‘elders’ in the areas we visit
- Supportive – engaged in specific conservation and educational programmes in remote parts of Africa
- Professional – only qualified members of the Kenya Professional Safari Guides Association work for us
- Globally connected – annual visits to Europe and America to meet our guests and discuss their safari ideas
- Reputable – Safaris Unlimited is a longstanding member of the Kenya Association of Tour Operators. www.katokenya.org
IN THE NEWS
Unrivalled experts of privately guided horse riding & wildlife safaris throughout East Africa. Established 1971.
© Safaris Unlimited (Africa) Ltd.